This technically isn't a 'date', but I just had to post it. I received an email through Match.com in very broken English from a Frenchman who is living in Boston, but staying in Chicago for a few days on business. He wondered if I might be free for dinner. Why not? Well, it turns out our schedules did not line up, but he sent me this very charming email:
Hi Carrie
Thanks for your sweet email…you wrote that chocolate covered everything and when placed in good hands, life is like a chocolate: Take something bitter, something dry, something wet, and a little bit of leaven, mix well, and let it someplace hot. The result is something sweet like you :-)
What?
Something tells me that the above would've sounded much better when spoken in French...or even with a French accent...maybe while eating French toast. But in this format? Pure frommage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment