
After regaling my friends and family over the years with tales of my online dating adventures, and being told "You should write a BOOK!" I've decided to do the next best thing, and jump on the blogging bandwagon. Yeehaw!
As some of you know, it has been one week since I was dumped by my eHarmony match
(29 Key Dimensions of Compatibility my ass), and I am ready to take on the online dating world once again!
Hoping to meet somebody who doesn't have a pet albino ferret, live in Australia, or collect shot glasses that he displays in his house. Not too much to ask, right?
I fully realize that I am opening myself up to a world that may include: hurt, embarrassment, humor, disappointment and disbelief...but hopefully along the way it will include love. *cue sappy Lifetime Movie of Week music*
Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night...
No comments:
Post a Comment